Уважаемые абитуриенты, собеседование по английскому языку будет состоять из двух этапов:
Задание 1: Ответьте на вопросы устно;
Задание 2: Работа с текстом.
(Экзаменатор выбирает любой блок вопросов и задает абитуриенту)
Hometown (Родной город)
I’d just like to ask you some questions about your hometown.
- Where is your hometown?
- What was it like growing up there?
- Has it changed much since you were a child?
- What do you like most about living there?
- What kinds of things can visitors to your hometown go and see?
- Do you think you will live there when you are older?
I’d like to ask you some questions about your home.
- Do you live in an apartment or a house?
- Is it a large apartment/house?
- Who do you live there with?
- What is your favourite room in your apartment/house?
- Is it a quiet or noisy place to live?
- What can you see from the windows in your apartment/house?
- If you could change anything about your apartment/house, what would you change?
Free Time (Свободное время)
I’d like to move on and ask you some questions about your free time
- What type of activities do you like to do in your free time?
- How long have you been interested in these activities?
- Do you like to do these activities alone or with other people? (Why)?
- Do you think people have enough free time?
I’d like to move on and ask you some questions about your family.
- How many people are there in your family?
- Do you all live in the same house?
- What things do you like doing together?
- Who is your favourite family member?
Mobile Phones (Мобильные телефоны)
Now let’s talk about mobile phones.
- Do you have a mobile phone?
- At what age did you first get a mobile?
- What do you most use it for?
- Is it a nuisance if people use mobiles in public places such as trains and buses?
We'll now talk about television.
- How many hours a day do you spend watching television?
- What type of television programs do you like to watch?
- Do you think children in your country watch too much television?
- Do you think television is useful for education in schools?
Daily Routine (Рутина)
We'll now talk about daily routines.
- Tell me about your daily routine?
- Has your daily routine changed since you were a child?
- Is your daily routine different at the weekend to during the week?
- What would you like to change about your daily routine?
- Do you think it's important to have a daily routine?